CAMPBELL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE is a forward-thinking and client-focused design studio helping connect people with their natural environments. Their work is site-specific, environmentally conscious, and focused on enduring built environments that are truthful, highly crafted, and legible. They are critical thinkers that believe in the collaborative process, and the integration of landscape with art, architecture, engineering, and ecology. Through iterative exploration and strong regional knowledge, their work strives to produce innovative, authentic landscapes meaningful to their clients.
CLA is looking to hire a talented landscape architect/designer to collaborate on an assortment of project types including commercial, hospitality, civic, residential garden, and ranch design. We are currently a small office working in a very busy market. There is a lot of room to grow and we are seeking someone to join our team. We are evolving as we go and would like to find someone interested in participating in that evolution!
- 0 to 10 years experience in a professional office
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, and MS Office software
- Experience in grading, construction materials, and detailing
- Demonstrated experience with construction documents
- Experience with Construction Administration is helpful
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and willingness to work as part of a team
- Interested in furthering design conversation and ideas
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
Minimum Education Level
0 -15 Years
CAMPBELL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive pay.