In 1975, Joe Rabun founded what would become a leading architectural force in the development world. Now, over 45 years later, Rabun Architects has amassed a portfolio of numerous successful hotel, conference, commercial and residential projects. Throughout their history, hospitality has been the focus of their firm. They define “hospitality” not as an industry segment, but as a way of doing business. In service to their clients, design team, and employees, Rabun Architects offers a welcoming environment in which the highest quality design can be produced. The result: over 120 successful projects, a multitude of repeat clients, and a highly experienced staff ready to take on the next challenge.
Rabun Architects is an award-winning architecture firm with over 45 years of successful hospitality and residential projects. Our designers are rooted in technical excellence, driven by imagination, and focused on delivering the best possible solutions for our clients. We are currently seeking a Design Professional to join our team. A Design Professional is responsible for collaborating with a team of architects and designers to develop design solutions and coordinate the design through the documentation and construction administration phases of a project. Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Design Professional will work within the BIM model to achieve these goals.
The Design Professional should be able to:
· Participate in all project phases, with a primary focus on design development, construction documents and construction administration.
· Collaborate with design team, clients, consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies, and other vendors to meet overall project objectives
· Produce BIM models and construction drawings
· Resolve challenging technical and design issues with the team to produce innovative, technical, constructible solutions
· Co-manage client expectations, team communication, and oversight of consultant coordination
· Utilize and share technical skills in Revit and other design application software
· Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software; strong Revit skills are required
· Working knowledge of building codes, standards, and accessibility requirements
· Flexibility to focus on concurrent projects in various stages of development
· Highly self-motivated and quick learner
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Collaborative and professional work ethic
· Actively working toward progressing a career in architecture, through licensure and networking
· Professional degree in an accredited Architecture program required
· 4-10 years of overall experience; notable experience in Hospitality or Multi-Family preferred
· Licensure or demonstrated progress toward licensure preferred
Employer-Paid Parking / Public Transportation Pass
AXP/ARE Support & Training
Our downtown location in the 260 Peachtree building is a short distance from both Woodruff and Centennial Parks and is easily accessible by MARTA at the Peachtree Center Station.
Rabun Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.