Lissoni New York is the North American office and interior design practice of architect and designer Piero Lissoni. It is an extension of Lissoni & Partners the Milan-based interdisciplinary studio established by Lissoni and Nicoletta Canesi. Throughout the years, Piero Lissoni has built an international reputation for distinctive design anchored in thoughtful exploration with its diverse clients. In 2015, Lissoni New York was created to bring this expertise to interior design and architectural projects throughout North and South America. A rigorous dedication to each design project has led to a reputation for authentic and exceptional design solutions for spaces that occupy unique environments.
The firm brings a rigorous approach to each assignment that results in authentic and exceptional design solutions for spaces that occupy unique environments. Experience working with a global clientele in the luxury hospitality and residential realm is an immense asset. Must be able to thrive working across a vast landscape of shifting design challenges on stringent deadlines while maintaining a keen eye for detail. Italian language and global experience are a plus.
• a degree in interior design or architecture
• six-plus years’ of practical work experience
• previous experience in luxury hospitality and retail environments is an asset
• exceptional AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Suite skills are required
• SketchUp, Rhino, 3D Studio Max, or other 3D software skills are a bonus
• hand sketches skills are required • experience in FF&E specs and selection
Job Responsibilities of the Candidate:
• develop a design direction
• work across all phases (concept, schematic, design development, construction documents, and construction administration)
• coordinate with internal teams, clients, consultants, and others key to the project