Mottmac's purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in all they do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming their clients’ businesses, our communities, and employment opportunities. Their network of experts looks at problems from fresh angles and finds opportunities in complexity. They bring together diverse skills, experience, and insight, to turn obstacles into sustainable solutions. Their aim: to add value at every stage, for you and the lives you touch every day.
We are looking for flexible and motivated students with a genuine passion for consultant architecture, and a desire to make a difference in the world. If this describes you, apply today to launch your career at Mott MacDonald. To be considered for an internship position, you will currently be working towards a master's degree or a bachelor's degree in a BARCH program for architecture. We are looking for graduates with the following characteristics:
• Methodical approach to problem-solving
• A minimum GPA of 3.0, preferred
• Prior relevant internships, co-ops, or practical work experience preferred
• Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently
• Excellent verbal communication skills, which allow you to confidently liaise with clients and team members
• Excellent written communication and attention to detail and be able to demonstrate accurate technical drawings and good report writing
As an intern, your responsibilities may include:
• An introduction to conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design.
• An introduction to site inspection, investigations, and monitoring
• An introduction to design calculation, computation using formula, and preparation of calculations.
• Review, assist and modify reports, specifications, and studies
• Introductory opportunities to use crucial software to architecture design-related project
• This position requires the intern to split their time between our Pensacola office and Mobile office. It’s not all just about work though. We encourage a healthy work-life balance. Each of our offices has dedicated and active sports, and a social team, offering discounted activities throughout the year.
Strong communication skills
We put equality, diversity, and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the o