Inspired by cultural narrative and evolutionary design, TCA Architects are dedicated to creating experiences that champion community and promote forward-thinking change. We approach every project with intelligence and heart. We listen. And we believe that every project is a new opportunity to invent, create, explore, learn, and re-imagine.
TCA is currently seeking a highly motivated, Multi-Family Architect with Construction Administration experience for our Los Angeles office.
* 10 years of architectural experience required with multi-family housing experience a must
* Demonstrated skills in field Construction Administration (CA)
* Strong Construction Documentation (CD) skills
* Strong understanding of building systems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organization skills
* Good multi-tasking and time management skills
* Able to develop and maintain rapport with owners, contractors, and/or subcontractors
* Skilled in Revit, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office SuiteEducation:
* Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Construction Management preferred
* California licensed Architect preferred position Location:
* This position will be located in our Los Angeles office.
We offer a hybrid schedule of up to 2 days working from home and 3 days in the office.
The candidate will be the main point of contact with the contractor and owner. This person will work with a team of architects on developing and reviewing construction documents and performing construction administration tasks on multi-family projects. They will be responsible for implementing the directions of the Studio Director and addressing issues of client satisfaction, construction, and financial performance. In addition, duties will include reviewing drawings during the DD and CD phases to ensure the development of the drawings minimizes RFIs and change orders during construction.
TCA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and paid time off. We also offer bonus opportunities and the opportunity to work a flexible schedule with half days on Friday. As part of our commitment to our staff's professional development, TCA provides a full library of materials to train and expose young professionals to various areas of architecture and become more well-rounded Architects as they prepare for licensure. TCA also reimburses for successfully completed AXP tests and ARE exams, as well as CA licensing fees.